Arrive at the lodge to enjoy dinner prepared by the lodge's resident chef. Before dinner sample our Chard Farm Sauvignon Blanc and with dinner a bottle of Saddleback Pinot Noir from award winning Peregrine winery.
Next morning your private wine guide will collect you from the lodge to begin your day of wine exploration visiting a selection of local wineries featured on our wine list. The journey will take you through the stunning Kawarau Gorge to Cromwell and Bannockburn and on to lunch at Carrick winery.
If you would like to develop your tasting skills, spending time in an aroma room and visiting a wine cave are interesting interludes. A cheese platter of local cheeses aids the tasting process during the afternoon.
Return to the lodge to relax and sample Aurum's Pinot Gris, then make your choice from our wine list of any of our South Island wines to enjoy with dinner.
- Two nights accommodation in a Lodge Suite, breakfast and dinner
- Pre dinner drinks and canapes
- Bottle of Peregrine Saddleback Pinot Noir and a bottle of any South Island wine from our wine list
- Private guide and transport to wineries (depart 10am return 5 pm), includes cost of lunch
- Copy of Pinot Pioneers and wine tasting notebook
- Airport transfers
- from NZ$1,650 per person twin share, inclusive of GST, valid to 30/9/09
- enquire for off season and winter rates