Remarkables mountains climb a mile high, seemingly from the lodge grounds. Every day the mountains appear in a different form – sharp peaks silhouetted by the sun or hiding coyly behind wispy clouds, burnished by the setting sun or sugar coated with a brushing of snow. Sink into a sumptuous sofa, enjoy a glass of wine on your balcony or find a quiet corner of the garden and relax in the shade as you watch them transform.
Unparalled location . . .
- Uninterrupted views of Remarkables Mountains
- Rural setting surrounded by deer
- Mature gardens with a plethora of fruit trees
- Listen to the bell birds from tranquil shaded seating areas
- A pool with a view like no other
- Voted in the top 25 Hotels of Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific
- Special packages to enhance your enjoyment of the Lodge
- Relax or invigorate with numerous lodge facilities